It's a private thing.
- This disclosure page was updated on January 13, 2011.
- Changes to the following information in the future will be updated on this page. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back to this page periodically.
- For each visitor to this site, we collect information about how you use the site and aggregate that information with all the other visitors. Doing so helps improve the content, design and navigation of the site.
- Affiliate links are sometimes used when describing books and other products. Vendors may track your interaction with those links. Commissions are earned when visitors purchase books and other products through some of those links.
- Advertising may appear on this blog from the third-party vendors below. Please refer to their policies including how they treat your privacy. You can learn about how to opt-out of the tracking processes of some of them here.
Terms to live by...
The offers presented on CrazyBargain.com have been hand selected for its visitors. Terms of the bargains are often disclosed within the post of CrazyBargain.com. However, sometimes there are restrictions, minutia, special clauses, tacked-on fees, fine print, goofy requirements, limited quantities, spending levels, time deadlines, and other nerve-racking critieria that are imposed on you when you visit the companies mentioned on CrazyBargain.com. Over time, companies change their offers and they may differ from what we've published.
As such, please take care to ensure that you get what you want on your terms. Due to all of the variations of companies shared on CrazyBargain.com - it is our visitors responsibility to become fully knowledgeable of the offer(s) they are accepting and all of the terms of their acceptance.